ACT® Teacher Training is designed for educators to receive professional development directly from the ACT® organization. Successful completion of the ACT® Teacher Training curriculum allows teachers to document and display their ACT®-preparation content knowledge and teaching skills. This virtual training provides valuable professional advancement for improving students’ learning and readiness for college and career.
Get2College will offer three identical virtual training sessions that individuals will select ONE specific subject session to attend during the training to optimize capacity for Mississippi high school educators.
Registrations will open 2-months before the training date. Registration is limited to one subject per person. Each subject training is limited to only 30 participants.
November 15 & 16, 2022 | 8am-3pm CST | Virtual
- Register for the English subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/nov-act-training-english
- Register for the Math subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/nov-act-training-math
- Register for the Reading subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/nov-act-training-reading
- Register for the Science subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/nov-act-training-science
January 31 & February 1, 2023 | 8am- 3pm CST | Virtual
- Register for the English subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/jan-act-training-english
- Register for the Math subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/jan-actr-training-math
- Register for the Reading subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/jan-act-training-reading
- Register for the Science subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/jan-act-training-science
July 25 & 26, 2023 | 8am-3pm CDT | Virtual
- Register for the English subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/july-act-training-english
- Register for the Math subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/july-act-training-math
- Register for the Reading subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/july-act-training-reading
- Register for the Science subject: https://calendly.com/get2college-training/july-act-training-science
This training will be a virtual two-day subject-specific training with each day live training from 8:00 am- 3:00 pm (CT) with a 30-min lunch break. Registration will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis, with enrollment limited to one subject area and one date selection per individual. Participants will receive training on only one specific subject area (English or Math or Reading or Science).
The program is free of charge. CEUs of 0.5 to 1 are available, but the cost of the CEUs is not included in the registration.
For more information on future ACT® Instructor Trainings, please contact Brandi Lyndall (email@example.com).